|February 18, 2018|
Sitar and tabla students are invited to take part in a day-long Indian Music Intensive, designed to build your skills and knowledge. The day will run from 11am to 5pm and will include:
– Riyaaz – group practice sessions
– In-depth teaching of Indian rhythms (taals) and recitation (paranth)
– Broadening of musical repertoire
– Guided listening
This is a great opportunity to connect with other students and jump to the next level in your musicianship and playing. You can expect to leave the day-long event with a deeper understanding of the music, new repertoire, inspiration, and lots to work.
What You Will Need:
– Your instrument
– A notebook and pen to take notes
– A packed lunch, water bottle and any snacks you need
– A cushion, rug or yoga mat to sit on
The cost is $140 for the day. To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.